Pigmentation may be caused by sun damage, inflammation, or other skin injuries, including those related to acne vulgaris.
Dermamelan treatment is a unique, safe and highly effective mean of eliminating pigmented spots as well as acne on the face and body. The cream contains a high concentration of vitamins A and C and thus has rejuvenating effect on skin.
It contains a synergistic complex of natural compounds that inhibit the production of the dark pigment, melanin by the Melanocytes (pigment forming cells) in the skin.
It is the most effective treatment for dark patches, known as Melasma, that occur due to hormonal changes and pregnancy.
Dermamelan treatment is compromised of two parts:
- Dermamelan Professional Mask
A depigmenting mask is applied and should be kept on the skin for a minimum period of 8 hours or as recommended by your plastic surgeon, following which it should be washed off with water by the patient at home.
- Dermamelan Home Care
- The face and/or body areas should be cleansed twice a day with specia mesoestetic facial wash or milk cleanser followed by mesoestetic toner. Thereafter a fine layer of Dermamelan cream should be applied once or twice a day, as recommended by your doctor.
- “NO OTHER CREAM, SUNSCREEN OR LIQUID FOUNDATION TO BE APPLIED ON TOP FOR A PERIOD OF 3 HOURS SINCE ITMAY DILUTE THE EFFECT OF DERMAMELAN.
- The skin will appear red; it may also peel and get very dry. Please do not be alarmed since the treatment is very safe and these effects are only transitory. In actual fact the peeling effect is highly rejuvenating and refining for the skin.
Hydra-Vital Factor K moisturizing cream and moisturizing sunscreen may be applied several times during the day, whilst respecting the 3 hour lag period after Dermamelan. This will hydrate the skin in-between Dermamelan cream applications.
- If the skin is still red, it is possible to alternate the application of Dermamelan cream such that it is left on the skin for 3 hours only one night and 8 hours the next night.
- Dermamelan cream applications must continue nightly for a year after commencement of the treatment to prevent recurrence of the spots.
- In the event of any untoward reaction, please contact your treating physician.
- Second year of treatment, Dermamelan cream should be applied three times a week at night.
For more information please email: email@example.com
London |Dubai Atlantis Hotel, Shuiqi Spa | Maldives